Tuesday, September 20, 2011

My birthday celebration

My this year birthday a bit different like previous. I did not celebrate at the actual day but the day after. Cause I am busy working until the whole day spent inside my office.
Many people might think am I crazy? Nope. It's okay for me. Cause I still can celebrate the day after.. And start from last day, after my birthday is Malaysia Day!! Hurray, it's public holiday.. So I won't care so much even birthday also need working..
As usual, I celebrate it with my Darbee. Mr. Liew. This year, i got lots of pressie from him. Not only the pressie for my birthday but also souvenir from Bangkok. I got my first Gucci. it's a perfume. Called Gucci Guilty, the smell quite nice and the perfume bottle look so elegant.. I like it so much. And I get juicy bracelet as my birthday present. Thanks dear, I like it so so much

No comments:

Post a Comment