Sunday, October 14, 2012

Ramen...

Having a great lunch with secondary schoolmate sista..
She come meet me up around 1sth. Then ask me to suggest where to eat nearby puchong.. Actually I have no idea where to go just drive around.. When pass ioi mall.. Suddenly Setia walk flash in my mind.. So just ask whether she want go or not. Since she never know about that place so just go discover it and hunt for some good food ..
We walk around there and saw lots Western food but none of that we have appetite to have it. Until we saw ramen!! Then just go for it
Actually I dono the ramen shop is a quite famous in other country which called yamagoya ramen. Until just now insta post pic then search for location only knew that..
The ramen there is damn nice.. The rating is 8/10.. Sure will come for next time.. Price .. Reasonable.. Service good!!

Having a great time with old time sista and have a really nice and long chat with her.. Great!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment